Audrey Blanchard Rocks Her Senior Year

From schoolwork to singing in the choir, senior, Aubrey Blanchard, is a hard worker and a model student here at North Atlanta. As a star student she rocks a 4.0 gpa and shines bright as the President of the Math Honors Society.

This year marks Blanchard’s final year here at North Atlanta. With college right around the corner she is ready to take her choice college Georgia Tech by storm. Blanchard is ahead of the game and already knows that she wants to study biomedical engineering. “I have always wanted to help other people, especially through medicine. I am very passionate about biology and medicine, so I wanted something that combined them to help millions of people,” she said.

One of the key aspects of getting into your dream school is getting good grades and keeping up with extracurricular activities. Blanchard has figured out the perfect balance between school and hobbies. “I tend to do a little bit of my assignments every night so I can go to bed at a reasonable time every night,” she said.

Not only does Aubrey Blanchard work hard at school she also participates in a professional choir, Atlanta Young Singers. She has been singing for about ten years and along with singing she plays the piano. “Music has been a part of my life since I was very young; I have always had a strong emotional connection with music and playing the piano and singing is how I express myself,” she said.

Aubrey Blanchard is a great example of a model North Atlanta student. From participating in choir to being president of the Math Honors Society she has enjoyed her time here at North Atlanta High school and can’t wait to continue on her path towards becoming a biomedical engineer.