Filed under Lifestyle

Shops at Buckhead: Where Dubs Shop Til They Drop

Booshie+Buckhead%3A+When+Warriors+feel+like+putting+on+the+shopping+ritz%2C+they+can+be+found+at+Atlanta%E2%80%99s+Shops+at+Buckhead+retail+district.+

Booshie Buckhead: When Warriors feel like putting on the shopping ritz, they can be found at Atlanta’s Shops at Buckhead retail district.

Shops at Buckhead

Shops at Buckhead

Shops at Buckhead

The Shops at Buckhead are a hotspot for fashion, fitness, and food, and people across Atlanta are loving every aspect of it. Many North Atlanta students visit this area a lot, and love hanging out with friends in the area. It’s definitely become a must-go part of the city, and continues to add it’s own personality and flair to Atlanta.

The area has a lot of cool places to shop, with everything from shoe shops to bath and body to wide ranges of apparel. Stores include Dior, Billy Reid, Robert Talbot, and other well-known stores. For window shoppers, designers and fashion experts, it’s practically a paradise, but North Atlanta students agree that it leans to the pricey side.

Since the shopping is pretty high end, a lot of North Atlanta students go to the area for good food. Delicious food is easy to come by in the Shops at Buckhead, with Atlanta favorites like Shake Shack and Georgetown Cupcake, as well as other fun spots like Gypsy Kitchen, Amorino Gelato and Taverna. Sophomore Ansley Booth’s is a fanatic for Shake Shack. “The food is really good and the seating at the top is really nice because you get to see all the buildings around the area,” she said.  

The area also has other features like fitness, entertainment, speciality shops and home stores, including popular spots like Highland Yoga, Flywheel, Savant Salon, and Warby Parker. Many North Atlanta Warriors love these unique aspects of the Shops at Buckhead. Sophomore Mackenzie Adams likes going to exercise there at Flywheel, which is a cycling and precision training spot. “I love it because it’s a really fun workout with a great atmosphere and good music. I also like that it’s at the Shops at Buckhead because the area is so pretty and fun,” she said.  

There are also a lot of other little groovy parts of the area that North Atlanta students love, from the location to the little details that make the area unique. Sophomore Cole Bickerstaff he can’t get enough of the area because. “I love the place because of the aesthetic of it all, and with all the plants, lights, and architecture, it’s a really fun place to be.” Sophomore Nya Powell likes the art in the area. “It’s fun to go there and look at the art murals. It’s so cool because they’re always changing!”

All in all, the Shops at Buckhead have become an area full of personality, that North Atlanta students love to hang out in, and continues to grow and change into more of a fun spot for people across the city.