Superhero Heroes: Who Do You Want to Save Your Day?

Remember those super important playground conversations you had as a kid on the playground? Heated debates that centered on which superhero was the best?

Call us crazy, but we think the question still ranks among the most vitally important. After all, ask someone who their favorite caped (or not caped) crusader is and you’re bound to learn a lot about his or her personality. Hey Warriors: Who do you call on to save the day?

“Superman because he has a great heart and he puts others first, even though he is not from this world,” said sophomore Rachel Brown.

“Deadpool: He’s hilarious! And I love how he won’t ever die,” said sophomore Loreley Nava.

“Superwoman because she’s not a man,” junior Ambria Johnson.

“Superman. I saw Superman versus Batman and it was ‘fye’,” said sophomore Tyler McEwen.

“Daredevil because he’s blind,” said sophomore Devlin McElrone.

“Batman because he shows that you don’t have to be supernatural to be a hero,” said junior Ariel Carreras.

“I have two. The Flash. I’ve always liked him. Also I really liked Angel from the X-men because he can fly and his backstory is really sad,” said sophomore Fiona Blom.

“Loki because even though he’s portrayed as a villain he’s still a bittersweet hero,” said junior Desiree Emory.

“Captain America because he looks fine in his suit,” said freshman Nia Jackson.

“Aquaman because he can control sea creatures and his trident is totally rad,” said sophomore Osaze Tisdale.

Our Warriors may not be up for fighting but they clearly have someone in mind to take up their battles for them. Whether it be Batman or Superman, Deadpool or Daredevil, know you have someone to rush to save you from finals, crazy stairwells, long cafeteria lines, and everything in between.