Live Beyond Limitation: From Entrepreneur to Actress, McKenna Weinbaum Can Do it All

Zoe Hall

North Atlanta’s “Master of All”: Senior McKenna Weinbaum’s wide range of talents (in all facets) makes for a bright future for this skilled Dub.

There are exceptional students at the school, but no one has done it like Senior McKenna Weinbaum. McKenna is the full embodiment of all she has on deck, and no one can boss their way through life like a shining knight, unlike McKenna. Do you need a yoga instructor, aspiring actress, aerialist, entrepreneur, singer, and artist that happens to be in the IB program? Look no further because here’s McKenna Weinbaum. 

McKenna is a senior at our school with extensive talents and hobbies. She’s an acrobat, actress, photographer, blogger, dancer, business owner, artist, and yoga instructor. While still in high school, she managed to juggle her many activities. “Like don’t procrastinate because it’s a constant worry, so staying on top of your schedule will have you relaxed without worrying about anything,” said McKenna. 

A vast thing people notice is McKenna’s brand LiveBeyondLimitation. She started her business over quarantine and has been growing exponentially since. One of her business’s TikToks went viral with nine million views almost forty thousand followers, and she has made around six thousand dollars since she started her business in August 2020. “It’s my own business, you don’t have to rely on anyone else’s schedule, but at the same time, it’s my own business so I end up doing everything myself like taxes, shipping orders, money,”said McKenna. “Even dealt with my fair share of Karen’s, but hey, it’s the price you have to pay.”

Throughout life, we continue to learn lessons and grow as people due to the experiences we’ve been through. Just because it seems like someone has it easy on the surface doesn’t mean that’s exactly true. McKenna had gone through her fair share of experiences before she turned eighteen, like being homeless for a period of time and bullying, which eventually led to her self-discovery of her as a person. “The way I am today is because of my freshman year, which was the transition period between middle and high school, so it’s that foundation I made my freshman year that helped me for my next three years,” said McKenna.         

McKenna Weinbaum happens to be a great warrior that has graced North Atlanta high school with her incredible determination and firm ambitions. Hopefully, after she graduates, she keeps achieving, and everyone will next see her in a Forbes magazine or walking on stage to receive an Oscar.