North Atlanta High School Prom Expo Slated for April 26

Imagine this: You are at lunch talking with your friends about prom. You have no idea what you’re going to wear, and you’re stress-eating  flamin’ hot Cheetos (do you even like those?).  Prom is April 26, and you’re a little clueless. What in the world is a corsage? A cummerbund? A boutonniere?

If you’re a first-time prom-goer, you are sure to have lots of questions: Where do I find a dress or a tuxedo? How do I line up a limo? And where, exactly, do I get that sleek ride? And, oh yeah: Where should I get your hair done?

It’s all a lot to think about as you’re eating your lunch. But have no fear, prom-goer. There are answers to your questions! It’s the North Atlanta Prom Expo, which will be held on Friday, March 28!

“We have the prom expo to give students an idea of what options are available to them,” says  Sheila Howard, school resource librarian and the faculty sponsor of the expo.

Now, imagine this: As you are still stress-eating during lunch, you suddenly see students in beautiful dresses and stylish tuxedos walking in the cafeteria. Her hair is amazing and his cummerbund (which is basically a waist sash for guys) are one of a kind.

The Prom Expo will feature NAHS students in prom attire during all four lunches on March 28 in the hallway just outside the cafeteria. There will be different vendors lined up along the wall to provide any prom-goer with all needed information. Vendor participants include photographers, dress makers, limo services, shoe store salespersons, and representatives from the Men’s Wearhouse.

This expo will be free of charge and available to all students. It will be a fabulous event designed to make you look and feel as fabulous as you are.