The Warrior Wire

Carly Martin

Carly Martin, Staff Writer

Carly Martin is a senior and a returning member of the drivers of cool. 99% of the time, you can find her glued to her airpods, blaring music that ranges from Nirvana to Taylor Swift. Her wide, and often confusing variety in music taste is a perfect representation of her fluctuating moods. During the other 1%, she’s probably waiting in a starbucks line somewhere. When she’s not drinking an iced latte from her favorite (although admittedly overpriced) coffee shop, she can be seen cracking open a cold can of Fresca. This year, her main goal is to win her intense battle against perpetual procrastination. She is eager to continue writing about all things wire and contributing to North Atlanta’s legendary newspaper.

All content by Carly Martin
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Carly Martin